[Histonet] Temperature logging

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Thu Oct 1 13:16:04 CDT 2015

Karen

There was a similar question on temp charts the other day on the histonet.  We record our temps daily on a form.  Our temperature range is determined by the equipment in the room, all operating manuals have ranges listed for temp, we list all major equipment in a room and what the recommended temperature range is listed in the operating manual and make a determination of a range based upon how critical the equipment is, etc.  We have an SOP that governs this and how we manage the thermometers also.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308