[Histonet] Leica Bond Detection Kits

Sheila Fonner fourfonners at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 12:20:56 CST 2015

 Hello everyone, hope this Monday is treating you well. I am in dire need of some assistance. We are a dermpath  lab in Knoxville, TN using the Leica Bond for our IHC. We have been unable to acquire our Refine Red Detection Kits due to some technical difficulty. I am looking for anyone who currently uses the refine red and would be willing and/or able to loan us 2 red kits until we receive our new lot. I have 9 on order but I am extremely backed up. We would pay for all shipping and would replace them asap. Thank you for any help you can provide.Sheila HT, (ASCP)DPPKnoxville, TN