[Histonet] Digital Imaging on breast panels

Jeffrey Robinson JRobinson at pathology-associates.com
Mon Nov 30 10:43:42 CST 2015

Good Morning and Happy Holidays to all my fellow Histotechs-  We are having problems with our Ventana iScan digital imaging system.  It breaks down frequently and is causing extreme frustration for my pathologists.  It has gotten so bad we are trying to revive the old Ventana VIAS and use it instead.  The problem with using the VIAS is that Ventana will no longer support it as far as service (they are happy to sell us the cards).
My lab manager has asked me to reach out to all of you experienced techs to see what you are using for digital imaging for breast prognostic markers and what kind of experiences (good or bad) you have had with your system.
Thank you in advance!  Jeff Robinson, Senior Histotechnologist, Sierra Pathology Lab, Clovis, CA.

This email and attachments may contain PHI that is privileged and confidential and is not intended for any unauthorized person. If you, the reader, are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Do not read the email but instead reply to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments. Thank you.