[Histonet] re automatic cover slippers

Steven Weston steven.weston at utas.edu.au
Tue Nov 24 16:05:14 CST 2015

We use the Dako cover slipper and provided the moving arm is kept free from dried mounting medium we have found this to be a terrific machine. It also has a really small footprint and so fits nicely into our fume hood. Can do about 400 slides an hour and produces very few bubbles.

Steve Weston
Breathe-Well CRE
Lab Manager
0408990859