[Histonet] Spencer from Promeheus Healthcare - Recruiter

Jamie Buxton jamie at prometheushealthcare.com
Sat Nov 7 17:36:25 CST 2015

Hi there,

My name is Spencer Williams, Recruiter with Prometheus healthcare. We
specialize in the recruitment and placement of lab professionals. We are
currently recruiting for a well known laboratory in both the Chicago and
Northern California area. We are assisting them in finding top
Histotechnicians as well as Medical Technologist candidates for their
laboratory. The position is a full time, permanent opportunity. If you may
be interested in this opportunity, I'd love to discuss it further with you.
Please feel free to reach out to me at any of my contacts below.

Thank you in advance!

Spencer Williams

Recruiter

Prometheus Healthcare