[Histonet] IHC hand staining

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald at mtsac.edu
Thu Nov 5 17:20:14 CST 2015

In one of our classes the students do IHC staining by hand.  They perform
multiple procedures over the semester.  We currently use Biocare reagents.
 The polymer based detection systems are simple to use.  The data sheets
that accompany the antibodies and detection reagents are really helpful
with protocols.