[Histonet] CD8 IHC on FFPE mouse tissue -what your experience?

Erickson, Jamie E jamie.erickson at abbvie.com
Wed Nov 4 13:00:24 CST 2015

Hi Brett,
We love this CD8 and the CD4  on FFPE samples we have  tested them  on mouse spleen, thymus, and small intestine. The CD8a stains nicely at 0.075ug/ml.
That being said we use a Leica BOND RX to stain our samples which has a Rabbit IgG polymer detection which amplifies our signal.
 We do a heat step called H2 20 which is ( EDTA) for 20 minutes at ~ 95C.
Primary antibody concentration 0.075ug/ml 30 min incubation
Secondary antibody Rabbit anti-Rat Vector labs cat # AI-4001 concentration 10ug/ml incubation 20 minutes.
I uploaded an image at: http://histosearch.com/imageupload/

We have not done any quantitation with this yet but I'm sure it would work nicely.

Jamie Erickson
Scientist
Foundational Immunology
Abbvie Laboratories