[Histonet] dehydration time for a relatively large sample

Rui TAHARA ruio7 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 01:59:11 CDT 2015

Thank you for your advice!
I was going to try if the current sample that was embedded by a technician at the histological service center. This is the first time that i asked for an expert to prepare my sample. Then I sectioned the sample by myself. However, the muscles in the section always looks very dry or are unable to be penetrated with wax, thus the sections do not look that great.... I am not an expert at all for preparing histological sections, so if the sample embedded by an expert, I am not sure how to fix the problem.
I may try it again following your time schedule, but i am a bit tight schedule to end this project. If i try i will let you know how it turns out.

I currently reside  in montreal, Canada and am studying as a PhD student.
I really appreciate your help.

rui