[Histonet] OJT Histotechs/Training

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 14:56:02 CDT 2015

Research is a different world than "clinical". That's not fun. Can you pursue your degree if you haven't already and then do a 1 year under a clinical pathologist? It took me awhile to my clinical hours since I working full time in pharmacy and in histology school fulltime, but it was worth it.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC