[Histonet] OJT Histotechs/Training

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald at mtsac.edu
Sat May 16 22:02:34 CDT 2015

This is an issue with our program as well.  We have a difficult time
finding clinical sites for our students.  Many people want to hire trained
individuals, but don't want to invest any time in the training.  Our
students receive a great deal of hands-on time in the student laboratory,
but need "real life" experience.
Jennifer MacDonald
Mt. San Antonio College