[Histonet] TRAP Stain Help

Dorothy Hu abtdhu at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:51:27 CDT 2015

If you include a positive slide to your TRAP? It is a must for each run. It
could be many things if you didn't have positive slide, will be hard to
troubleshot. Also if you see any pink color befor
counterstain/coversliping? If do, there may be because of decolored by
ethanol/xylene and mounting media. You have to use water based mounting
media.
I don't use Sigma kit (tried once), but my protocol is more sensitive. We
do trap on both paraffin and MMA sections. If you need I can forward you
the paper.

Dorothy Hu
HSDM

Message: 2