[Histonet] Position Wanted

JOSEPH FRAZEE jfray80 <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:15:14 CDT 2015

The company I am working for is closing their doors in May. I am looking for a Histology Coordinator position . I have over 20 years experience as a Histology Coordinator, and Lab Manager . I also have 2 years as a lab Supervisor with animal tissue . I also have experience in grossing human, and animal tissue. I am qualified under CLIA for grossing . Please reply to this email and I will send you my resume on request .   Thank You, Joseph F Frazee HT(ASCP) .