[Histonet] BS in Histotechnology

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:47:12 CDT 2015

I've had more than one pathologist tell me a monkey could do my job.
Though one of them said it with a smile and added "a very highly skilled
and well trained monkey", he was one of the few who knew better.

How many of us monkeys have trained the whining and complaining residents
how to do things correctly?

Paula