[Histonet] Guinea Pig Inner Ear

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Thu Mar 12 17:41:30 CDT 2015

are you just looking at the cochlea?

From:   Michelle Aono <aonomic <@t> auburn.edu>
To:     "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
Date:   03/12/2015 11:40 AM
Subject:        [Histonet] Guinea Pig Inner Ear
Sent by:        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Hello Histonet!  I am renewing my search for guinea pig inner ear slides
to replace the old Turtox ones for our histo class.   Does anyone know
where I might acquire guinea pig inner ear slides?  Or if I could get them
as fixed, decalcified, embedded blocks, ready for sectioning?  Or if you
have guinea pig inner ears I could have...  If you have ever sectioned
inner ear I would love to hear from you!  Orientation seems to be critical
and the one attempt we did on dog IE was a miserable failure.   Thanks for
any and all help!

Michelle (Shelly) Aono