[Histonet] Embedding Question

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Thu Mar 12 14:00:14 CDT 2015

Sounds like CP Admin is getting involved and they want more space for something.  We are back to assuming we can just get more tissue like they do blood and other samples.

Pam

From: Sue [mailto:suetp918 <@t> comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:35 PM
To: Marcum, Pamela A
Cc: Lucie Guernsey; Paula Sicurello; HistoNet; Timothy Morken
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Embedding Question

I actually have a bigger issue with moving the cassettes down the hall.  Patient Safety.  You may have the most cautious staff but what about everyone else.  all you need is one person to bump your tech and the blocks fall all over.  that is a QC nightmare.  When are you QCing your blocks before they leave the tissue processing room.  What is the possibility of one going lost and found days later.  I actually think this idea did not come from a lab person.

TJUH Sue