AW: [Histonet] Masson trichrome and H and E

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:34:07 CST 2015

Emely:
To your initial e-mail the kit is so expensive because it incorporates a salary component for the preparation of the solutions + any and all enormous profit margin the manufacturer wants to add.I never/ever used kits, always used solutions prepared "from scratch" in my lab and the savings were enormous.As to preferred dry dyes my best preferred are Merk (Darmstad), Harleco and Sigma.René J.