[Histonet] H&E staining issues

Erin erinp517 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 16:26:35 CDT 2015

Was wondering if anyone else is experiencing any h&e staining issues recently using the symphony stainer? Our lab has been experiencing uneven staining and dark mucin staining especially on our Gi biopsies. This has been happening on specimens that have been processed on different processors, two different symphony stainers that are located in two different buildings and has just recently become a real issue within the past two months. I'm thinking this is reagent issue and was wondering if anyone else is having the same staining problem recently?

Sent from my iPad