[Histonet] Ventana H.Pylori antibody

White, Marcia MWhite at mhs.net
Fri Jul 31 12:09:00 CDT 2015

We also are having the same problem with the Ventana H.Pylori antibody on our Ultras, I have tried the CellMarque product in the past and as mentioned still not ideal. Will try the Biocare product and see if the results improve for us also.

Marcia M White
Pathology Manager
Memorial Regional Hospital
954-265-5371-office