[Histonet] Ventana H.Pylori antibody

Karen Lahti karenlahti3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:41:15 CDT 2015

Hi Julia,

We have a GI lab and use Biocare's H. Pylori concentrate on Biocare's
IntelliPath.  We run about 50-75 H. pylori IHC each day.  They are very
clean and specific.  Our Pathologists and myself are extremely happy with
Biocare customer service and products.

On Thursday, July 30, 2015, Cates, Julia via Histonet <
histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu

--
Thank You,
Karen Lahti, HT ( ASCP), QIHC