[Histonet] axolotl lymphatics

Jason Palmer jpalmer at svi.edu.au
Fri Jul 31 00:07:36 CDT 2015

Thankyou for your reply John. There is no-one whose suggestions I value more on Histonet, and your book (H and H methods) is also my go-to source for all things staining-related.

I didn't mention in my post that the material I am working with is paraffin-embedded, so will not be any good for enzyme demonstration. If I can manage to get some tissue for freezing at some point then I will consider your suggestions. From memory, I tried something similar 20-odd years back on frozens, before the advent of podoplanin, LYVE-1 etc. immunostaining for lymphatics on FFPE, but without much success. Might be worth a re-visit.

Jason