[Histonet] Breast Fixation

Joanne Clark jclark at pcnm.com
Wed Jul 29 16:01:27 CDT 2015

I would do a delayed start on your tissue processor Friday night to include the extra two hours you need of fixation time and just have the run come off two hours later on Saturday morning.  Just adjust the hours of your per diem Saturday tech to come in later.

Joanne Clark, HT
Director of Histology
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico

Message: 4