[Histonet] ] Dako Artisan special stainer

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Fri Jul 24 12:58:22 CDT 2015

I have used the older Dako Artisan and loved it.  It is easy to adapt to you lab protocols and if it goes down, you can easily pick up from where you left off.  The customer service was great (it has been a while since I had an instrument), and replacement kits and labels were easy to get.  The stains are easy to read and the pathologists like them. Warthin Starry used to be only 7 min and very clean.  Multiple stains can be performed at once, including AFB and GMS.

Sincerely,

Toysha N. Mayer, D.H.Sc., MBA, HT (ASCP)
Instructor/Education Coordinator
Program in Histotechnology
School of Health Professions
UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center