[Histonet] Assistant Supervisor Job Available

Joanne Clark jclark at pcnm.com
Fri Jul 24 12:47:02 CDT 2015

Hi All, we have a position available for an Assistant Supervisor in Roswell, located in  sunny southeast New Mexico.  All routine histology skills will be needed (processing, embedding, cutting, special stains, frozen sections, etc.).  They would be responsible for the smooth running of the histology lab in my absence and would rotate with me on immunohistochemistry and grossing bench.  The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of an Associate's Degree in Science (to be able to gross) and ASCP certification.  Grossing experience would be a definite asset as would supervisory experience, but we would be willing to train the right candidate.

Joanne Clark, BAAS, HT
Director of Histology
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico
Roswell, New Mexico
575-622-5600 x 221

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it
contains.