[Histonet] IHC negative controls

Abbott, Tanya TanyaAbbott at catholichealth.net
Fri Jul 17 09:48:17 CDT 2015

Happy Friday everyone! We currently have a Ventana Ultra. I am wondering what everyone is doing/running for a negative reagent control and/or a negative tissue control?
Thanks in advance!
Tanya

Tanya G. Abbott
Manager Technologist
Histology/Cytology
St Joseph Medical Center
(phone) 610-378-2635

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.