[Histonet] AFB contaminant - OR - Monkish Preparation

Monson, Frederick FMonson at wcupa.edu
Fri Jul 17 08:37:30 CDT 2015

I slways filtered my air (5um) and my water (0.22um).  Only tap water rinses for Hemnatoxylin, Schiff's and other rinses were not rinsed.  All of my MolBio and Immuno- stuff was done with filtered (clean?) water at least.

The rule is:  be Monkish at the bench and as messy as you like in your bedroom (if you are a male and only until you are married),

Cheers,

Fred

Inside your water supply, lurking behind the water fawcet, is a pipe who's surface is lined with a BIO-film.
Further horrors await the scientist who fixes and studies the washer in the fawcet whose seal is the better for the 'FILM-mmmmmmmmm.'
Evolution provides variation, and every new flower that grows provides a new isolated environment for speciation.
My alimentary biome is unique as we are all unique.  Yukky, but true.

Frederick C Monson, PhD
Center for Microanalysis and Imaging, Research and Training (CMIRT)
West Chester University of Pannsylvania
West Chester, PA, 1938
610-738-0437
fmonson at wcupa.edu