[Histonet] National Academy of Sciences Confirms That Formaldehyde Can Cause Cancer in a Finding That Has Implications for Anatomic Pathology and Histology Laboratories

Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com
Mon Jul 13 11:52:29 CDT 2015

     Hi,
       I read this article (National Academy of Sciences Confirms That Formaldehyde Can Cause Cancer in a Finding That Has Implications for Anatomic Pathology and Histology Laboratories) this morning.
    I wanted to know whether some of you guys out there are using Formaldehyde substitute.

    Best regards,

   Banjo Adesuyi, BMLS, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS
   Histology Supervisor
   Norman Regional Health System,
   Norman, OK 73071.
   Tel: 405- 307- 1145
   abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com<mailto:abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com>

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.