[Histonet] Ventana antibody - H pylori

Dyer, Terry Terry.Dyer at tmmc.com
Fri Jul 10 15:15:30 CDT 2015

Happy Friday1
We are experiencing the same problem.  Just had a site visit from Ventana and they suggested using an antibody dilution buffer.   Use an option kit filled with  Ventana Product ADB250 (antibody dilution buffer).  Check options in protocol editing and 8 minutes, suggested time.  Have not tried it but inted to.  Good luck.