[Histonet] Ventana LCS (Liquid Cover Slip)

Burnett, Brandy bburnett at CapeCodHealth.org
Thu Jul 2 07:31:34 CDT 2015

Anyone out there having any issues with the Ventana LCS?
When you are cover slipping are you seeing any water/residual LCS on the slides?
I was wondering if we should dry our slides before cover slipping instead of running
them down? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Brandy Burnett
Histotechnologist, QIHC(ASCP)
CCH Pathology/Histology
bburnett at CapeCodHealth.org<mailto:bburnett at CapeCodHealth.org>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error  contact the Help Desk for Cape Cod Healthcare.

Helpdesk at CapeCodHealth.org