[Histonet] Cassette Labeler

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Tue Jan 27 13:04:11 CST 2015

Go one step further before you move to printer selection. Check with the vendors of tracking software and see what they have validated or recommend. Purchase a cassette printer that will work for you as you move forward in tracking the cassettes.

William DeSalvo
william.desalvo <@t> sonoraquest.com
602-768-3692
Sent from my iPhone