[Histonet] Block Counts

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Mon Jan 12 17:17:53 CST 2015

This discussion is exactly why we do not count blocks at microtomy, only slides. Counting slides is the equalizer for multiple levels and slides per block. Count the most appropriate unit at a task (i. e. slides at microtomy, blocks at embedding, specimens at grossing, specimens at accession inc) that allows you to set work pace and creates a corresponding quality measure.

William DeSalvo
william.desalvo <@t> sonoraquest.com
602-768-3692
Sent from my iPhone