[Histonet] Cassette printer and slide or lable printers

Vickroy, James jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com
Mon Jan 12 12:57:50 CST 2015

Comparing different products.  Currently we have Cyberpath as our anatomic pathology system.  I am trying to purchase a cassette printer and slide printers and am trying to figure out the added expenses for connecting these instruments to the CyberPath system.  I have an email out to CyperPath but also wondered if anyone can share their experiences when they connected their cassette printers and slide or label printers with me.  I suspect I have to have an interface from Cyberpath to the printers but will I need to purchase anything on the cassette or slide printer side.  This is definitely not my strong suit and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Jim Vickroy
Histology Manager
Springfield Clinic, Main Campus, East Building
1025 South 6th Street
Springfield, Illinois  62703
Office:  217-528-7541, Ext. 15121
Email:  jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com<mailto:jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com>

This electronic message contains information from Springfield Clinic, LLP that may be confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive. This information is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately, by electronic mail, so that arrangements may be made for the retrieval of this electronic message. Thank you.