[Histonet] PowerPath vs. Softpath

Wolfe, Dee DWolfe <@t> capitalhealth.org
Tue Feb 24 12:28:30 CST 2015

Hello all,

We are starting the process of upgrading our PowerPath system (which we are very happy with) but before we can do that we have been asked to look at Softpath since the clinical lab is switching to Soft.

I would welcome any comments or experiences with both systems that anyone can offer to help us with our decisions.

Thanks in advance,
Dee Wolfe

Dee Wolfe MLT(ASCP), MT(HHS)
Anatomic Pathology Coordinator
Capital Health Regional Medical Center
Laboratory
dwolfe <@t> capitalhealth.org
609-394-6434
Fax 609-278-5435

This electronic transmission and any attachments hereto contains material that is private and confidential in nature and may be protected by law. It is for the intended recipient only. Any other disclosures are unintended. If you have received this transmission, or a copy thereof, in error you are instructed to immediately and permanently delete this transmission and any attachments, and to notify the sender of such error by telephone at (609) 303-4000. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance. For Secure Email Instructions go to: http://www.chsmdconnect.com/postx