[Histonet] sections not sticking to charged slides

Renee H. Workman rhworkman <@t> uro.com
Tue Feb 24 15:33:06 CST 2015

Help, sections not sticking to charged slides.  We use Mercedes Medical charged slides.  Lately have been using sta-on but still have occasional problems especially during antigen retrieval.  I need any suggestions.

Renee H. Workman
Histology Supervisor
Virginia Urology
9105 Stony Point Drive
Richmond, VA  23235
W: 804-527-1316 | F: 804-270-0917
rhworkman <@t> uro.com | www.uro.com

Disclaimer: The email and files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for the delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply email so that our address record can be corrected.