[Histonet] How dark is dark enough?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:37:09 CST 2015

As long as your microscope has a good Hg source light, it is not really necessary to darken the room so much. I used to have a very small room were the microscope was located but later on we moved the microscope to another area were we did not dim the light at all and the vision was OK.Everything depends on the circumstances and how comfortable you are with the image.There are no rules on this subject.René J.