[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA 2015 SECURE YOUR ROOM

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 13 14:01:11 CST 2015

Don't forget to pack your suit for the heated pool at the Lodge at Lake Lanier Islands.  Bring your campfire songs and stories for s'mores by the fire pit.  Personally, I have flashbacks when I think about s'mores by the campfire.  I was in 4th grade on a Girl Scout camping trip and I had sand in my s'mores. I was too scared to tell my leader so I ate it anyway.  I would have been in tip top shape if I had a gizzard, I suppose.
Meet in the Bullfrog lounge for adult beverages or on the veranda with a mint julep.

Come get your "geek" on at the GSH HISTOPALOOZA.   We will keep the sand outta the s'mores for ya!

Stay tuned for featured speakers.   And, if anyone goes to see Fifty Shades drop me a line here. :)