: [Histonet] Retic Kit Problems

White, Lisa M. Lisa.White3 <@t> va.gov
Fri Feb 13 13:08:44 CST 2015

We use the Ventana Nexes and have the same issues with the Retic and the
GMS kit.  We have had multiple types of tissue and controls that would
not stain (including bone marrow).  Repeat stains have to be done when
this is happening wasting time and reagent.  We take the kit out with
ample time to warm up, have tried doing more decon frequency (sometimes
each week or more) and have not found a specific cause for the staining
or lack of staining.

Histology voodoo????

Classification: Internal and External Use\\Not VA Sensitive
This message has been categorized by White, Lisa M. on Friday, February
13, 2015 at 2:08:44 PM in accordance with VA Handbook 6500