[Histonet] Cryosectioning undecalcified bone

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Thu Feb 5 12:44:02 CST 2015

Hello, I believe that the products for the CryoJane tape transfer are still available from Fisher.

Helen L. Fedor

Oncology Tissue Services, Manager
Johns Hopkins University
411 N. Caroline St
Room 310 Basement| Bond St Annex Building
Baltimore, MD | 21231

410-614-1660

http://tmalab.jhmi.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Chlipala
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 1:08 PM
To: Orla M Gallagher; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Cryosectioning undecalcified bone

Orla

There is an article in the Journal of Histotechnology from a while ago from John Tarpley that addressed methods for this.  I have a pdf of it and I will send in another e-mail.

Liz

Elizabeth A. Chlipala, BS, HTL(ASCP)QIHC Premier Laboratory, LLC PO Box 18592 Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504