[Histonet] Farewell

Sebree Linda A LSebree at uwhealth.org
Mon Dec 28 07:00:10 CST 2015

Good morning Histonetters,

Well, the time has come to say farewell to Histonet and all the people it represents.  I've appreciated the invaluable information, humor and encouragement that has been available here.  I hope I've been able to help out people now and then as well.  I've never regretted entering the field of histology 40 years ago.  I started out in clinical work, followed by two stints in research and finished by helping start the immunohistochemistry/in situ hybridization lab that I work in today.  I've always been able to keep the patients we serve in mind as I've gone about my daily work.  That's what's made this work so satisfying.

I leave you all with the wish that you continue to find purpose and satisfaction in the critical work you do.

Take care,

Linda A. Sebree, HT(ASCP)