[Histonet] Redeployment of histology equipment

Linda Miller linda at imebinc.com
Tue Dec 15 11:45:10 CST 2015

I'm wondering if the rules / guidelines for histonet has changed for
brokers?
(In the last month or two I have seen a couple brokers either advertising
items they sell or are looking to purchase and I had thought that was
frowned upon by Histonet.)

The posting below was the most recent, but also Rankin Biomedical had
advertised in the last couple months as they were looking for a specific
microtome (Vibratome 1000 plus, 1500 or 3000)

Thank you,
Linda Miller
IMEB, Inc.