[Histonet] positive control tissues needed: Parkinson's

Tyrone Genade tgenade at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:18:42 CDT 2015

Hello,

I am looking for positive  control tissues of Parkinson's Disease. I have
contacted National Disease
Research Interchange but they can only supply me with "whole brains" and
hemispheres which is way more than I need and don't want to waste tissue. I
am looking for samples of the following:
substantia nigra
Dorsal Motor Nucleus CN ten (vagus)
any tissue that will show alpha-synuclein Lewy neurites

Is there anyone out there who has a tissue block spare of the above that
they could donate towards my research?

Thanks
--
Tyrone Genade