[Histonet] SCSHT Fall Histo-Expo, Pawley's Island SC, October 23-24

Chad L McMahan clmcmah at clemson.edu
Tue Aug 18 12:13:42 CDT 2015

Hello All Histonetters,

We are hosting our SCSHT annual fall meeting this year in sunny Pawley's Island, SC. The Histo-Expo event will be hosted by great speakers. Please review attachments for speaker agendas, registration, and additional information concerning meeting. Please note that early bird registration for hotel ends September 30, 2015. Please consider attending the event for great workshops, networking opportunities, vendor displays, and a wonderful opportunity to fellowship with friends and meet new ones! We look forward to seeing you in October!

Please contact me and I will gladly submit all information to you. I can provide speaker agendas, meeting information, lodging accommodations, and registration documents. We want you to have a great time!

Have a great day, Chad McMahan

clmcmah at clemson.edu<mailto:clmcmah at clemson.edu><mailto:clmcmah at clemson.edu>

[http://www.tigersports.com/productimages/imageaddons11/ovalpawmagnet180.jpg]