[Histonet] New York City- Histotechnician opportunity!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Tue Aug 18 10:47:32 CDT 2015

Hello all!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, Recruiting Manager at Prometheus healthcare. We
specialize specifically in laboratory recruiting all over the United States
for many hospitals and reference laboratories. We just received a new order
for a great opportunity in Manhattan, NY. A well-known hospital is looking
to hire a new Histotechnician for their lab. This position is a dayshift,
fulltime, permanent opportunity. ASCP certification preferred and New York
clinical license REQUIRED. If you may be interested in this or any of our
other opportunities, please reach out to me for immediate consideration.

Thank you in advance!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare