[Histonet] Fwd: mouse tibia histology

Shruti Shah s.shah <@t> garvan.org.au
Tue Apr 21 16:01:54 CDT 2015

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shruti Shah <s.shah <@t> garvan.org.au<mailto:s.shah <@t> garvan.org.au>>
Date: 21 April 2015 7:28:07 pm AEST
To: Garrey Faller <garreyf <@t> gmail.com<mailto:garreyf <@t> gmail.com>>
Cc: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] (no subject)

Hi does any one doing mice tibia histology, we use to fix in formalin for 24 hours and transfer in 2and half weeks in 0.5M EDTA three change and process for 24 hours long protocol in automatic processor.
But I am facing problem with bone marrow shrinkage. If any one have idea for decalcification timing and solution can resolved this problem and keep bone marrow intact with bone.
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Shruti

Sent from my iPhone