[Histonet] RE: IHC Billing Question

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:39:35 CDT 2015

No charge  to patient account for negative or positive controls. Only the patient test (s). The controls verify that the test ran accurately, and for interpretation. You just have to figure this into your cost/test. As many have already posted in this string it is why many labs aside from QC reasons,  have adopted the single slide for postive/patient and have also eliminated negatives when polymer detection is used.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC