[Histonet] Non photobleaching standard for fluorescence imaging systems.

Gautier Papon g.papon <@t> argolight.com
Thu Apr 16 08:59:47 CDT 2015

Hello,

Argolight is a young French company that offers solution to qualify the imaging quality of fluorescent systems using a combination of innovative ultra stable fluorescence standards and image processing algorithms.

Our flagship product the Argo-M is the best product available on the market for QC fluorescents systems, it doesn’t photo bleach and last for 5 years. It also cost $5090.

We are trying something new and are doing a « kick-starter » like campaign to produce a $1600 slide that would do most of what the Argo-M does, albeit a little less precise, if we can get 100 people interested.

More info here : http://argolight.com/argo-check/ <http://argolight.com/argo-check/>   and here : www.argolight.com<http://www.argolight.com>

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Gautier Papon