[Histonet] RE: ORO tissue falling off

Caroline Miller mills <@t> 3scan.com
Wed Apr 15 19:44:00 CDT 2015

+1 to Linda, but I have found no difference on overnight vs multiple days.

Fatty liver is hard to do on all counts! It is tough enough sometimes to get a decent section on the slide.

Thanks for the other suggestions, certainly something I would try in the future

Yours
Caroline

Caroline Miller (mills)
Director of Histology