[Histonet] Paraffin embedding of whole mouse brain

Samala, Ramakrishna ramakrishna.samala <@t> ttuhsc.edu
Fri Apr 10 09:00:27 CDT 2015

Hello Histonet!

I would like to paraffin embed whole mouse brain to obtain coronal sections. I spoke with customer support teams of several companies, I could able to get 10 mm deep molds,  but the mouse brain is about 13 mm height. So, any help in this regard is much appreciated.

Sincerely

Ramakrishna Samala, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate
Amarillo Research Building, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
1406 S. Coulter
Amarillo, TX 79106

The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions grow where only one grew before –Thorstein Veblen