[Histonet] Buffered formalin

Julio Benavides j.benavides <@t> eae.csic.es
Wed Apr 8 11:07:17 CDT 2015

Dear Bernice,

thanks a lot for your reply. The thing is that we received some samples
fixed in that solution (buffered formalin made with PBS), and I was
wondering if this could interfere with immunohistochemestry or normal HE
staining.

BTW, writing from Spain, I guess commercial buffered formalin is cheap
as well, but we have always made it in house.

cheers
julio