[Histonet] HT or HTL Position in Little Rock AR

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Wed Apr 8 11:02:22 CDT 2015

We have an immediate opening for full time HT or HTL for early morning shift at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Arkansas.  We have great benefits, 2 weeks' vacation and sick leave.  Since it is a state facility we also have all Federal holidays and you birthday off.  The person will be required to have ASCP registry and computer knowledge.  We are a very progressive Histology Laboratory in the heart of Arkansas.  If you have any questions please e-mail me.  I am sorry we do not pay relocation or bonuses.

Please do not contact me if you are a recruiter as we are not allowed to use your service and I do not wish to waste your time or mine.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum