[Histonet] RE: Question about Formic acid decal and TRAP stain

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Apr 2 11:10:11 CDT 2015

Debbie

In our hands it has not worked on formic acid decaled samples, EDTA decal only.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504